Spain and Crochet

(top- PacSun, tank- PINK by Victoria's Secret, shorts- Sisters in GSO, shoes- H&M, all necklaces and hat- Forever 21, rings- Forever21, Rue 21 and H&M, bag- vintage)

I love love love this shirt from PacSun! I actually got it for only $12 during PacSun's BOGO 1/2 off event. And these shorts have the same crochet pattern!
But clothes and style aside....I do have some news!
I was accepted into the Auxiliares de Conversacion en Espana program for the 2014-2015 school year!
I was placed in the Balearic Islands but I am not sure which city or even which island yet (the acceptance letter should be coming in June)!
So if everything works out with obtaining my long-term visa then I will be living and teaching in Spain from the end of September until the beginning of June!
I have so much to plan and so much to do in the next couple of weeks.
Not to mention that I still have a plane ticket to Sweden in three weeks! Ugh. I have to get a background check, passport renewal, medical certificate, etc etc. all before I leave for Sweden.
Because by the time I come back from Sweden at the end of June, I will have to travel to Washington D.C. to apply for my visa!
Then.... Ashley-Jane gets married at the beginning of JULY!! WOW!!
So much to do, so little time!

I will be selling a ton of my things so make sure to check our Facebook HERE and my Fundly HERE to help support the cause and find out more information on how you can buy all of my possessions (I have two huge closets full of shoes and clothes and some furniture to sell as well)!

~*Christie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment