Shine On

(Top - Free People, Skirt - Loft, Necklace and Bracelet - Jewels by Park Lane, Shoes - Nine West at DSW)

I love love love love love this outfit!  I can wear it day time, night time, date time, work time - whenever! And I always feel like a glamazon.
A sequined skirt is definitely a piece you can not go wrong investing in - I say investing, but I snagged mine from the clearance rack for like $15.  Don't be afraid to do a little digging for that gotta-have-it perfect item!
My cage sandals were a perfect grab, also. I didn't think I'd wear them as much as I actually do.  So my last bit of fashion advice today is, don't be afraid to get that thing that you were a littttttle unsure of!!!
Lot's and Lotttttt's happening with us these days!  A little bit of my end ~
I recently helped style at a photo shoot for The Charlotte Model Experience (behind the scenes and finished looks to come soon!)  I'm hoping to work with that team more in the future too!  But for now I'm still settling in to my married life.  I'm sorry I've been so delayed in getting some photo's of our new place!  I promise I'll have some soon...we have been having some troubles uploading photo's recently. 

~~*Ashley-jane*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment