Technicolor Eyes







(top- thrifted and cut, skirt- Old Navy, shoes- Diba, clutch- Urban Expressions, belt- Ann Taylor, jewelry- Forever 21 and Ivy&Leo, random)

This is one of those outfits I just wish I could wear to work.
AJ and I met before I had to go to work at my neighborhood coffee shop, Smelly Cat. Love the ambiance, artwork, and interior of this place! And its great for pictures!
Going into work I had to change into a button down jean shirt and flower printed pants (which btw, was also a cute outfit and I will make sure we get a shot to post)

Then, after work it was my friend's bday so I went to a dance party wearing this skirt, this jewelry, and the booties but with the button-down denim shirt I wore to work since it had gotten chilly out. Here is a pic of the nighttime outfit (took it with my phone):

(denim shirt- Gap)

This goes to show how quickly a daytime outfit can turn to a night style and vice versa. I could have worn the denim shirt with the skirt and flats during the day then changed into the gold sweater and heeled booties paired with a black cropped blazer for my night outing. Since the dance party was more of a grunge scene I dressed down with the denim shirt. If the party had been at a nice club I would have dressed the skirt up with the gold sweater and a blazer!


No comments:

Post a Comment