Make Something Out Of Nothing





(shirt- Old Navy, shorts- Gap, shoes- Shoedazzle, Belt and ring- Pull and Bear, necklace- Zara, bracelets- Forever21, clutch- DSW, headwrap- handmade by a friend of a friend in Spain)

If you don't own a closet full of clothes...it is OK. All you need are cheap statement making accessories.
You can make any old t-shirt and jeans into an interesting look with a bold necklace in vivid colors.

While I was in Spain I found lots of amazing statement necklaces at Zara. You can find your own on Zara.com OR f you are in Charlotte, you can stop by Ashley-Jane's new store Apricot Lane and find great affordable jewelry.

p.s. Charlotte is getting two H&Ms...one in Northlake and one in Carolina Place...I can't wait to shop til I drop in one of my fave stores!

~~*Christie~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment