Not quite your Peak-A-Boo Yellow




(skirt- Forever21, blouse- H&M, shoes-Target, necklace- Forever21, earrings- Express)

This summer I have loved wearing the sizzling hot black and white trend with neon pops. Every time I see a neon accessory piece I have to own it...I love the chunky necklaces, the rope bracelets and all the studs and gems set onto neon brights. Set these accessories against geometric or striped black/white and the *~POP~*, or punch, of color is a dramatic, clean, crisp look with a slight edge. I have this black and white striped skirt, a pair of striped shorts, and two pairs of color blocked black and white pants (one mainly black with white stripes down the side of the legs, and the other pair white in the front and black in the back).

Unfortunately, I went to Carrowinds after this shoot (obviously not in the skirt) and I forgot to take out my favorite neon yellow stud earrings!
So of course, as I rode the very first upside down coaster of the day...one of my earring fell out and dropped invisibly to the ground below!

At least all the coasters were fun. But I was one upset fashionista!

~*~Christie~*

No comments:

Post a Comment