It's A Jungle Out There...I Hope My Grammar Is Correct





(dress: Suite Blanco~ Spain, shoes: Shoedazzle, belt: Pull & Bear, purse: vintage, necklace: borrowed from my sister, bracelets: Forever21)

We love shopping! And Central Ave in Charlotte's Plaza Midwood has great thrift, antique and vintage stores like Hong Kong and Century Vintage! Plus, across the street there is a Buffalo Exchange to buy and sell trendy gently used items. And if you are up for spending just a touch more money for new styles and trends Boris+Natasha has some amazing pieces and accessories to tie together any look.

P.S.
While I was in Spain I found this dress at Suite Blanco and had to have it! I love the tropical print and the great structure of the skirt.

One of these days..Fall will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment