It's a Penguin, I swear.





(top, blazer and shorts- Forever21, shoes- Zara, belt- The Limited, clutch- Forever21, necklaces- Forever21, bracelets- Forever21 and Charlotte Russe, sunnies- Dolce & Gabbana)

AJ and I found this cool flamingo stencil outside of a small business in Plaza Midwood (a trendy neighborhood in Charlotte). For the life of me, I could not stop calling the flamingo a penguin. The entire time we were shooting I kept calling the animal stencil a penguin!

On another note, I love this outfit. I wore the top and blazer with high-wasted black shorts and open black sandals to go out one night during the summer....but I like the contrasting striped pattern of these Forever21 shorts with the floral top and black satin lapel of the blazer.

~*~Christie~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment