Last Look of Summer





(dress- Urban Outfitter, bralette- Urban Outfitters, shoes- BCBG from DSW, necklace and bracelets- Forever21, ring- Pull and Bear)

As summer comes to a close I finally pulled out a light, airy summer dress.
I hardly ever wear dresses!
I love skirt, shorts and pants but a good floral chiffon dress helps bring out the warmth and fun/playfulness of summer. Plus, you can wear a dress like this to any occasion...just accessorize based on the event and its good for a wedding, a night at the beach, dinner, lunch with the girls, etc.
And though I can't wait for layers, plaids, hats and scarves...I love being able to throw on a cute skirt, shorts or an easy dress and not have to overthink an outfit to make it a rad summer look.
Easy, Breezy, Fun.

~~*Christie*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment