Windy City Day

(coat- H&M, plaid top- Forever 21, sweater- Forever 21, skirt- PINK by Victoria's Secret, tights- Forever 21, socks- Urban Outfitters, shoes- Forever 21, necklace and ring- Forever 21)

AJ and I tried to take pics out in Uptown...but it just so happened that the one day we both had off work it was raining, windy, and ice cold outside. The weather here in Charlotte continues to fluctuate. And though I can't wait to wear brighter colors, pastels and whites, it is just too cold to hope for Spring by wearing any of my new Spring gear.
I can't wait until I go to Miami. I have two weeks left and I am just counting down the days until sunshine, beach, and beautiful people. I am staying in some rad hotels. Hopefully this vaca I will remember to take lots of pics (with my camera AND phone) to share. Last year I was terrible when it came to posting pics of my trips to Europe and the S.S. Coachella cruise... and it was unfortunate that my SD card got a virus that made it impossible to get to my pics.  :(
This year I am ready! Miami, Stockholm, Shaky Knees in Atlanta!
~*Christie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment