Back in Black

(Top - Buffalo Exchange, Necklace - Jewels by Park Lane, Pumps - Aldo from DSW, bag - Calvin Klein)

I had to run down to Jacksonville, NC for some business and errands.  While it's never fun to travel from home solo, it's always great to go down and see my family.  My mom and brother's still live there and I got to spend some great time catching up!

I arrived late in the evening and brought along this outfit to wear while running around.  It turned out to be the perfect travel-on-the-go look!  All black sets an easy palette to build and accessorize on.  I had already been on my Calvin Klein snake print bag kick from our trip to Maine, so I decided to bring along some matching pumps to pull a complete look together.

Some people are very opposed to matching your bag and shoes - I love it!  I have a couple pieces that go really well together, and they are so easy to work with!

The one thing I totally blanked on was accessories.  I didn't bring any jewelry - and this look just wasn't working without some shine, so I borrowed this fab necklace from my mom!  It can separate to be two individual necklaces or be worn  as a set. 

That's all for now.
Cheers.

*~Ashley-jane~*





No comments:

Post a Comment