Drink Coffee. Be Cool







(sweater- Old Navy, corduroys- Gap, shoes- Crown Vintage, bag- H&M, scarf- H&M, necklace- Handmade by Indy artist in Greensboro, NC)

I must drink coffee every single day. It is definitely one of my vices! And I absolutely love Smelly Cat! It is one of my favorite spots in NoDa. 

My favorite piece of this outfit is the handmade Lego heart necklace. This amazing vendor in Greensboro makes these cute necklaces. You can pick the color of your Lego heart and the color of the four pegs on the necklace!
If you get a chance to go to Greensboro, NC for a First Friday (a festival on the first friday of every month),  make sure to walk down to the Indy Handmade Market on Elm Street and Martin Luther King. There are always lots of cool, hip handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and gifts!

~*~Christie~*

No comments:

Post a Comment