True Blue





(jewelry - jewels by park lane, top - rue 21, denim leggings - pacsun bullhead black, handbag - urban expressions, shoes - shoedazzle)

Christie and I met up in NoDa for a casual afternoon and came across an amazing painted window.  Despite the shadowy leaves, we decided it would make the perfect backdrop for my outfit of the day!

The top I'm wearing is my favorite shade of blue.  I'm guilty of owning atleast 3 different articles of clothing in this color  but I just can't help it!  Even with Fall beckoning, it has that perfect true blue vibe to keep me thinking of summer...My actual favorite item in this outfit though is my shoes!  I plan to wear these laced booties often through Fall, Winter, and even into the Spring and Summer.

~*~Ashley-jane~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment