colorful world

(corduroys- Gap, lace top- Forever21, blue velvet jacket- Nordstrom, scarf- H&M, socks- Gap, wedges- Aldo, bag- Shoedazzle, black coat- H&M)

It seems as though any time AJ and I go out to shoot a few looks, the weather is not on our side. It is usually cool and rainy with heavy winds. This day ended on the sunny/cool side but I can not wait until we both have a day off when it is sunny and 76 degrees! Hopefully this will be the last of the "cold weather" looks.
I at least had to brighten up the look with a few bold colors, but it still doesn't scream spring!
None of my cozy clothes are pastel colors....I miss pastels and brights!
On the bright side of things though...I am packing for Miami. It will be 85 there so colors, shorts and sandals are a sure thing! Check out our Vine for a sneak peak of Miami looks. Just click on the word "Vine" <-----

~*Christie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment