Miami Spring Blues

(the airline lost my luggage. Don't judge me. hat- Forever 21, tank- PINK by Victoria's Secret)
(the Whitelaw Hotel)
(blouse- Express, shorts- Forever21, alligator bracelet- Banana Republic)
(shorts and top- Forever 21)
(Hotel Shelley while I was sipping free drinks at Happy Hour)
(Freehand Miami- The Broken Shaker)
(Espanola Way)
(top- Express, jeans- Express, shoes- Rampage at DSW, necklaces- H&M, Forever 21)

Just a peak at my Miami vacation.
Although it didn't go quite as planned, and my luggage was lost the first day, and Jonas got terribly sick the second day...it was still a great time!!!
We drove from Miami to Key West...all the way down Hwy 1.
We swam with dolphins. Went to the Bass Museum of art. Beached it up for a bit. And ate at great places and stayed in cool spaces.
My friend Kelly even came and stayed for a night!
Now I can't wait for Shaky Knees in Atlanta!
~*christie*~

No comments:

Post a Comment