Orange you glad...

(Cardigan - Loft, Denim Button Down - Free People, Tooth Necklace - Rue 21, Bird Necklace - Loft, Belt - Rue 21, Bag - Rue 21, Skirt - DKNY, Shoes - Chinese Laundry)

Oh man, where do I begin with this outfit!?!?! It was a no joke "I threw it together at the last minute" look for work one day, and I love it!

I'm also really really loving the color orange.  Just sayin.

A few updates - my new position is going great! (For those of you that missed that, I'm now a store manager at a DSW!!) I mean - who wouldn't love being surrounded by shoes all the time? Am I right? 

Ryan and I are closing on our house soon and the wedding is right around the corner! Agh! So many things happening!!!  I'll be keeping you in the loop along the way, and I'll be recruiting Christie's help for the decorating. New house photo's next month! woot woot!!!

~*Ashley-Jane*~

No comments:

Post a Comment